The year 2018 beats out the wildest fantasies of Tom Clancy’s political thrillers:
- Russia’s election interference and subversive influence operations are all the rage in Europe
- Skripals’ poisoning and Russian death squad activity in UK
- Bizarre Salisbury Spire’s video interview of the hit squad and subsequent failure of GRU in Netherlands
- Disappearance of Interpol Chef in China
- Alleged dismemberment of the Saudi dissident journalist in the the Saudi consulate in Istanbul
- Chinese military intelligence bugging electronic components of US critical infrastructure servers
- Kidnappings of Turkish dissidents by Erdogan’s secret service all over Europe.